Friday, March 21, 2008

Henry & Marty's, Yum....

I had the pleasure of dining at one of my favorite Maine restaurants on Wednesday night. What fun. I do dine here on a somewhat frequent basis and never have I been disappointed. Sometimes I have drinks with a friend, other times a wonderful dinner.But I always feel welcome and valued as a guest in their restaurant.
What I love about Henry & Marty's is the local food and fresh, really fresh , produce and fish. The Chef consistantly serves dishes inspired by a country, a place or some other inspired theme. Always a delight.
If you want to check out Henry & Marty's they are located at 61 Maine St. in Brunswick, Maine. You can call for reservations, 207.721.9141(a good idea as most evenings in the High season are packed) This treat of a place gets the KDB100% rating. Yummy, fun, friendly and fresh. Go and check them out tonight!

No comments: