Monday, February 11, 2008

Todays Featured Artist...Lari Washburn

Lari is one cool chick. I met her in my studio, she had come by to have me photograph her paintings. We hit it off, like peas and carrots. We have spent the last few months plotting and designing her website, photographing her body of work, which is extensive and having a major amount of fun.





I love to meet people who love what they do and have a passion for the life they are leading.It is always a joy to be around Lari. (Her name is pronounced Larry!) One day in early December I went to her home in Wiscasset, Maine to photograph her studio and some of her other paintings. What a kick. I ended up shooting part of my "Arty Still Life" series in her home that day . She has just launched her new website. Her work is clever, fun and tells the stories of a childhood, magically lived. Take the time to check out her work at www.lariwashburn.com

No comments: