Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Flowers On My Table


I think unexpected moments with flowers are an artful surprise in any room. I have placed a few narcissus stems in a small vase, under glass, on a cake pedestal and repeated the theme, quietly on either side of the dome/pedestal.I love to pick flowers that I have grown indoors and make fun table arrangements. Adding candles and votives is a nice trick for turning up the romance factor. Let your dreamy side take over and have fun!
Note the dining table has a sofa on one side and an interesting mix of chairs finish up the ensemble. I am totally smitten with this concept. When I have dinner parties, my guests seem to want to linger, longer. It is comfy cozy and chic. It is also fun for afternoon tea, a game of dominos or even signing Christmas cards!

No comments: