Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cool Store... in Savannah





Paris Flea Market is my favorite store in Savannah. They have scoured Paris and other Antique Markets in France to stock their shop. The owner has a unique mix of Antique and New. I love the mercury glass items.



They are terrific grouped in a collection on a mantle, table or shelf. There is something divine about the reflected light that happens with the surface of these items. The huge mirrors, over-sized cabinets and shelving, is truly inspirational. Great art, natural world display items, piles of soap, lamps, picture frames,



furniture, books, herbs & spices and fab items for the outdoor rooms in the garden. I always leave Paris Flea Market feeling as if I have visited those out of the way stores on the left bank in Paris. Cool I didn't even have to show my passport! You can visit the Paris Flea Market online at www.parismarket.com

1 comment:

mainecsh said...

Hi Karen, Went looking for you today and knew anything you talked about would be inspiring.... Love your ideas.
Cyndie Hook