Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bling on the counter...


We spend so much time collecting fabulous jewelry. Funny antique strings of pearls, rhinestone bracelets, wonderful garnet encrusted pieces to wear on our arms and to adorn our necklines. Not to mention the many amazing watches, shiny earrings and cool odd pieces that look perfect with a black jacket and jeans. So what do we do with these bling-y sparkly wonderment's? Most of us put them in a jewelry case and open it too infrequently to really enjoy the kind of sparkle that delights a Crow!
I decided enough was enough. I had a Victorian silver dish and thought it would look terrific on my dressing counter filled to full with some of my favorite bling pieces. I added a jewel encrusted frame with a photo of my son when he was young. Perfection.
Every time I look at my counter top I fall in love with my jewelry all over again.

No comments: