Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birdstacks, Eggs & an Elephant...


I have been on a painting tear. I have created 8 pieces since June.
I think living in the clouds is having an interesting effect on what I am choosing to do with my time.
I am loving the idea of stacking birds, incorporating eggs, and I just finished a piece that is 5 ft square in three sections.




I used an Indian Elephant as the anchor, Butterflies for light and air and the Birds are stacked way up into the starry heavens with a hanging moon.

It is fun to create fanciful images and explore texture, mixed media and image transfers.

Click on the arrow to view the slide show of
Birdstacks, Eggs & an Elephant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an enchanting use of paints to make such beautiful artwork...I love your art !